The glossary will be updated along the novel's progress ❤
The stages in cultivating:
1. Qi Refining stage
There are 12 layers at the Qi Refining stage, with the first layer being the start and the twelfth layer being the peak.
2. Foundation Building stage
The Foundation Building divides into the early-stage, the middle-stage, and the late-stage.
3. Core Formation stage
It involves forming a Gold Core (金丹 jīndān) by using the Dantian as a crucible and the Cultivation Base as raw material. The Core Formation divides into the early-stage, the middle-stage, and the late-stage.
4. Nascent Soul stage
The Nascent Soul resembles an infant or miniature person and resides in the Dantian, typically sitting in a meditative position.
The Nascent Soul stage divides into early, middle, and late. The Nascent Soul cultivator’s lifespan had reached about a thousand years old.
5. Break Space stage
The Break Space stage divides into early, middle, and late.
6. Divine Soul stage
The Divine Soul stage divides into early, middle, and late.
- Synthesis stage
The Synthesis stage divides into early, middle, and late.
- Demigod stage
The Demigod stage divides into early, middle, and late.
Dantian – Refers to the region in the body where a person’s energy is concentrated. point two inches below the navel where one's qi resides. Located three finger widths below and two finger widths behind the navel.
Immortal’s Cave – the abode of a cultivator. Often high up in the mountains in a cave where spiritual energy is abundant.
· Su Wenliang : MC. He transmigrated from the Apocalypse into a cultivation novel 《Three Thousand Great Wildersness》.
· Bai Jingchen : ML. The male protagonist of the novel 《Three Thousand Great Wildersness》. His identity in the Rook Islet World was the eldest son of the second master of the Bai clan’s direct branch. His biological mother, Yang shi, was an outside concubine.
Rook Islet World
Ø Yan Yuan Devil Palace
The largest devil cultivator sect in the Rook Islet World.
· Liang Wensu : Palace Lord of the Devil Palace. The cruel and bloodthirsty early stage villain BOSS in the novel《Three Thousand Great Wildersness》. The body that Su Wenliang transmigrated into in the novel.
· Gu Hongxuan : Hall Master of the Asura Palace Hall in charge of the battle field in the Demon Palace. The novel’s next villain BOSS who killed Liang Wensu and obtained the position of the Palace Lord of the Devil Palace.
· He Junqian : Hall Master of the Medicinal Pill Palace Hall. He was the biggest helper of the righteous path sect who was lurking in the Devil Palace.
Ø Heaven Spread Sect
The largest cultivation sect in the Rook Islet World.
· Sikong Shang : The female protagonist of the novel 《Three Thousand Great Wildersness》.
· Sun Nancheng : the fourth disciples of the Sect Master. He was the prince of the Great Beam Empire. He was the male supporting character and the biggest lucky star in the novel 《Three Thousand Great Wildersness》. He had the bloodline of the deity race.
· Xuan Daozi : Real name was Xie Wenshan. The number one cultivator in the Rook Islet World.
· Xie Xunxi : The current Sect Master of Heaven Spread Sect. The cultivation name: Qing Zhuo.
· Xie Shuyan : The male supporting character with the highest appearance rate in the first volume of the novel 《Three Thousand Great Wildersness》. He was Bai Jingchen’s strong rival in love in the novel, and the legitimate grandson of Xuan Daozi.
· Yang Aohan : He was the seventh disciple of the Sect Master and the legitimate second young master of the Yang clan. “Ling Yin” was the cultivation name that Yang Aohan was granted after he advanced to the Core Formation.
· Yang Sixing : Yang Aohan’s father. He was a cultivator at the early-stage of Nascent Soul.
· Yang Baojin : Yang clan’s ancestor grandfather who was now had cultivation base in the middle-stage of Nascent Soul. He was Heaven Spread Sect’s Great Elder and the strongest cultivator in the sect after the number one cultivator Xuan Daozi.
· Jiang Yanbei : The inner sect disciple. He established a master-servant blood contract with Su Wenliang.